Effective as of: 1 December 2022
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Mindstate or any third party;
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Service.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Service or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us via the information listed at the bottom of this webpage.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information you provide through any contact form; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed(hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”).Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk, as we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Service.Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Service and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other success or in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mindstate’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mindstate about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to ask us a question through a contact form, we will use your email address to contact you.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mindstate, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
Mindstate Design Labs
1900 Main St
Canonsburg, PA 15317